(wL) Forums

Full Version: server is changing level
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I lose my spot in pugs all the time now because when the server changes from the warmup map to the chosen map, the client gets stuck on "Server is changing level". Does anybody know a fix for this? Thanks!
(Sep 19 2017, 03:58 AM)Stevenson Wrote: [ -> ]I lose my spot in pugs all the time now because when the server changes from the warmup map to the chosen map, the client gets stuck on "Server is changing level". Does anybody know a fix for this? Thanks!

Have you already tried the classic solutions like starting css in admin mode or running css in win xp compatibility mode? 
Dont know if that could help but its worth a try
custom maps and regular maps?

delete all the downloaded maps

reverify game files through steam
(Sep 19 2017, 09:22 AM)Lowkas Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 19 2017, 03:58 AM)Stevenson Wrote: [ -> ]I lose my spot in pugs all the time now because when the server changes from the warmup map to the chosen map, the client gets stuck on "Server is changing level". Does anybody know a fix for this? Thanks!

Have you already tried the classic solutions like starting css in admin mode or running css in win xp compatibility mode? 
Dont know if that could help but its worth a try

is there a way to do that through steam?

(Sep 19 2017, 02:38 PM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: [ -> ]custom maps and regular maps?

delete all the downloaded maps

reverify game files through steam

it happens with both custom and regular maps. i've tried verifying the integrity of the game files, but it didn't help. my suspicion is that it may be an internet issue, since i recently got xfinity and that's when it started occuring, but i have no idea how to fix it.

This happened to me once only(2-3 days back).
But never faced it after that.