(wL) Forums

Full Version: Makka says Hi!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I'm Makka. 23yrs.Currently residing in Ga. Born and raised in Nepal. Came to the U.S. in 2002. While I was in high school I started my acting and modeling career. Since i started college for computer science I haven't been too active with auditions.
In 2008 with financial help of my parents I was able to open a small restaurant selling Wings and things.
After a year it got too heavy for me to keep up with college and business so I sold the business and bought my dad car Big Grin. Currently I work at my dad's Indian restaurant and go to school. I try to fix some time for CS:S and tf2.
If you are ever in Kennesaw, Ga for a visit, hit me up and Come to my family restaurant. I might be able to give you some discount Smile

Extra info: I am fucking color blind. Sometimes I can't differentiate Players(enemy of friendly) during game. Make sure you take advantage of it Big Grin
If is suddenly quit out of the blue, It doesn't mean I rage Quit (even tho i suck). It's usually because gf Naggs and Naggs and calls me a nerd for playing pc games. And we only see eachother on the weekends so playing game and pissing her off means I get sorted on pootang for that weekend Sad

I started to play CsConfused after 2 years of hiatus and found all my fav servers have gone kaput. I am now sticking to war-lords. Smile
Welcome to the War-Lords.net forums! i hope you enjoy our servers! Big Grin
Welcome Makka!!!

Rabbit I be,
Makka you be,
Strangers we now are not,
Friends we will be.

;D
Hi makka, Cool stuff dude...

Anonymous

Whats up makka, good to see you here!  Wink
Wassabe Makka, I hope u enjoy ur stay here.

Anyone else see the resemblance? Macka and Makka?
Makka, do u happen to speak Russian?
Welcome Big Grin