(wL) Forums

Full Version: Should david post a pic of himself?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Canister Wrote:
M. Bison Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:lol i'll post a picture soon Tongue Damn 21 votes. David, like canister said, get your camera.
yeah you better post your picture. don't think its normal to talk to yourself :Smile

bison stop trollin and start uploading photos

+2
Canister Wrote:
M. Bison Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:lol i'll post a picture soon Tongue Damn 21 votes. David, like canister said, get your camera.
yeah you better post your picture. don't think its normal to talk to yourself :Smile

bison stop trollin and start uploading photos
no trolling!? that'd ruin the fun in everything! so never!  Tongue
just do it you fucking online whore Tongue 

jk..
oh that jerkface. He changed his name to M. Bison and then edited the poll -.-
xFerior Wrote:oh that jerkface. He changed his name to M. Bison and then edited the poll -.-

Don't lie... This poll was about you the whole time.  Big Grin
Nice one Bison  Tongue
yeah xferior get your camera!!!
Dre@M$ Wrote:just do it you fucking online whore Tongue 

fixed it for ya Big Grin
Bison is teh source of all evilz I definitely want to see a picture Tongue
xFerior Wrote:oh that jerkface. He changed his name to M. Bison and then edited the poll -.-
hey, my name isn't even david! so this poll couldn't possibly be referring to me. I only corrected it with xFerior in the title to clear up any ambiguity! So get your camera out xFerior aka David Mathews.

panda Wrote:Bison is teh source of all evilz I definitely want to see a picture Tongue
no pics for you stalking panda~!

Loks Wrote:yeah xferior get your camera!!!
+1

Rabbit Wrote:

Don't lie... This poll was about you the whole time.  Big Grin
+1

KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:Nice one Bison  Tongue
8)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6