(wL) Forums

Full Version: My First Css Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this was something i wanted to get out before i went to bed lol  cause i been recording alot and been trying to figure out wat i want to use to edit and wat not i got a ways to go

i relize the video only has one or two lines in it but its cause i didnt feel like going through all my videos cause i have to do alot and i have like 10 minutes to do it in so dont worry its gonna get alot more funny stuff after i go through the 3 or 4 hours of shit i recorded plus i gonna be recording when ever im on lol well tell me wat u think

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61r95kmkzRo[/youtube]

i cut out us moving so thats y the hostage i  killed came back and btw thats not my voice if ur wondering
You wanna make everyone laugh? Record me for like an hour where I just mess with people. It's fucking gold and believe you me, I involve hostages too
lol im working on it but i going to bed its 5am lol Night lol

i will make every one laugh ive got hours of recordings  that i was laughing threw lol dont worry theres some funny shit in there
I'm going to assume your antics with fucking willda and clit on train are going to be there lol
Whats the point of the video?
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:Whats the point of the video?

Who knowz.
if i can find the videos i will lol that was fun lol if not no but ya i have alot of other stuff i really hope i still have that video