(wL) Forums

Full Version: Fitting for the CS:S Servers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.youtube.com/user/freddiew?bl ... bxRp6Dg_VQ

Props if you get what games they're from.
Combat arms is in there, I bet. :l Do I get props?
Haha. Combat Arms... I can't believe I have a lot of hours in that game...

Yes, you get props.

Now... for falling Prius's?
Heyy, Combat arms was a good game. Minus the QC and BR hacker stereotypes.. that were somewhat true. Tongue
If you were decent at CS, you were a god at CA :p

Anyway, about the falling prius ): I have no clue.
Nada Wrote:Heyy, Combat arms was a good game. Minus the QC and BR hacker stereotypes.. that were somewhat true. Tongue
If you were decent at CS, you were a god at CA :p

Anyway, about the falling prius ): I have no clue.
Haha, seriously. DSR-1 on that game is fat rape... Not to mention the G36. Combat Arms was a great game in Beta, now it's just a bunch of Elite Mods kicking & banning you for fat kills streaks. =[.
joker8baller Wrote:Haha. Combat Arms... I can't believe I have a lot of hours in that game...

Yes, you get props.

Falling cars are from the Mini Game map where you start on top of glass, the glass breaks, you fall dodging steel bars and then land in water. Cars then fall down from the sky. The shotgun at the start is a reference to the AA12 in MW2. (I think those are correct.)
trev Wrote:
joker8baller Wrote:Haha. Combat Arms... I can't believe I have a lot of hours in that game...

Yes, you get props.

Falling cars are from the Mini Game map where you start on top of glass, the glass breaks, you fall dodging steel bars and then land in water. Cars then fall down from the sky. The shotgun at the start is a reference to the AA12 in MW2. (I think those are correct.)
Hahah, then I'm wrong probably, lol. I'm talking about the BF2 Commander Car-Drop Hack, lol. It was terrible, you'd be running around a huge map and suddenly a hundred humvee's would drop out of the sky.