(wL) Forums

Full Version: Help prevent Bill s.978 and help save the Youtube gaming community!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2lP1yuJgfM&feature=feedu[/youtube]
Please before talking about this bill learn about it. Most game companies will add clauses to there tos, allowing videos be made.
That's how most games get so popular.
most game devs already stated this.
@up: But what if you say something bad about the game in your video? I'm sure the game company will be glad to throw you in jail and take your video down. Hows that for freedom of speech?

There is no way that can go trough in its current form, stupid congressmen.
Gerberos Wrote:@up: But what if you say something bad about the game in your video? I'm sure the game company will be glad to throw you in jail and take your video down. Hows that for freedom of speech?

There is no way that can go trough in its current form, stupid congressmen.

Not everybody loves a game, thus its just a few people saying bad things about a game? Look at minerals it sold over 10th million copies and people make videos saying its bad. And its still also in beta.

There are tons of people in the world. Ten ppl saying their game sucks is nbd. It already happens and deg's don't care.
Ricenchicken Wrote:Please before talking about this bill learn about it. Most game companies will add clauses to there tos, allowing videos be made.
That's how most games get so popular.
most game devs already stated this.
I didnt make this video, i just linked it
You used it as reference though.
This only affects the U.S. and most people in other countries don't give a rats ass what is copyrighted.  :Smile
M. Bison Wrote:This only affects the U.S. and most people in other countries don't give a rats ass what is copyrighted.  :Smile

Proof, bison is not from the US... we have narrowed down his location significantly.
Hes from the Czech Republic.
xFerior Wrote:Hes from the Czech Republic.

no way.
Pages: 1 2