(wL) Forums

Full Version: Would you guys like this idea?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I think it would be pretty cool if War-Lords branched off into other games besides CSS and TF2 like CoD 4 and maybe even have a WoW private server. I love the admins here at War-Lords, and I also love the job that is done here with server upkeep and uptime. War-Lords rocks so yeah post your ideas here and agree/disagree as well
id agree on call of duty servers that would be pretty tight dunno if alot of peeps would play on a private wow server but who knows there r still wow nerds alive lol
Josh Wrote:id agree on call of duty servers that would be pretty tight dunno if alot of peeps would play on a private wow server but who knows there r still wow nerds alive lol
WoW nerd right here brah and I think it would be cool for a WoW private server so i can teach everyone how to raid Big Grin that would be so funny plus i like playing with the guys here at WL
i used to be a wowdy nerd but 3 80s later sold all my shit never looked back lol but COD server FTW
B
a
t
t
l
e

F
e
i
l
d

T
h
r
e
e
^ what he said
Things are in the works, stay tuned.
If you do, Ill probally get the game so I can play it  :-\
Yes get a WoW private server so:

A. Blizzard can take legal actions
B. Viper can not suck and get auto 85 with the higher rates. Play on reg Wow Nerd.

Only other hosting games are like L4d, CoD, Battlefield series basically.
So just other FPS' then.....cool.

I haven't really thought about it. I mean, as long as I could try and connect with a pirated version of the game, I wouldn't really mind. Although I doubt my PC would run most modern games anyway. Ignore me...lol.
Pages: 1 2 3