(wL) Forums

Full Version: Lets bring the players to forum too!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since we have our 1000 member in last week lets try to bring more players to the forums!! I really like the forums and i think we should invite the players to visit too!!
I try and invite who I can...

Forums are not for everyone, but I'm sure it'll get more and more popular. Smile
I've make friend almost 100  ;D Im gonna invite them
I made a lot of friends using the forums!! xFerior and Rabbit are 2 of them!!
The reason I joined the forum was because people were nice to me on the server. Just be nice to people, and maybe they will come on and see what it's all about.
fuck being nice lol LOKS U LEFT ME OUT HOW RUDE lol

me and xferior hate each other and bison just trolls me and when ever josh is on he rapes me and canister well we wont go there :p
Just make an ingame chat message saying to come check out the website?
Yeah, like a green text on that chatbox that says "Please visit war-lords.net" or something like that.
We also need to provide an incentive :p like prizes? contests? so people would come. o-o

Anonymous

We need to set in game message saying "Sign Up On War-Lords.net, First 1000 Users Get $100 Bonus".
ruplayer Wrote:We need to set in game message saying "Sign Up On War-Lords.net, First 1000 Users Get $100 Bonus".
Knowing People today They will come and make a Account and Leave -_-
Pages: 1 2