(wL) Forums

Full Version: I guess Im done
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
War-Lords has been so good to me for the month and a half that i was here and I know that I have been some kind of problem but a friend to many people in the community but I'm sorry to say that I am probably going to quit Counter Strike once again due a lot of reasons like other games, real life conflicts, and football just to name a few, but I think that one day I may return but that all depends on how everything goes. I may have left some people with a bad taste in their mouth about me and I would like to apologize to all of you.

Thanks for playing with me and im sorry that it has to be like this, but you all were awesome, every admin that I interacted with was good and fair and there was only one instance or so where I didnt agree with decisions or how the admins handled people but I want to let you guys know that WL will go somewhere one day and it will get big.
Rabbit, I respect you a lot man regardless of what we said to each other.
Loks, you keep on going man you're a good dude I hope the best for you.
xFerior, what can I say? theres a reason that you handle a ton of stuff on the forums and thats because you know what you're doing. If WL dies, I wouldnt be surprised if you were still here. I would love if you would stay committed because WL will go far with you.
Bison, Thanks for the servers, your upkeep has surprised even myself who holds servers to a high standard, but still these servers have blown my expectations. If theres anything i can say it would be to spread out across more games as you may see me again Wink

As for the other admins I didnt know, I would love to wish you guys luck and I hope War-Lords succeeds

oh and for the haters: I didnt post this because I thought I was important, I did this because this is what I feel is right to do
Haha see ya later Big Grin Hope you come back Tongue
No hard feelings at all... I hope to see you come back one day.
whoa whoa whoa, theres a zombie server now?

HELL YEAH FORGET WHAT I SAID!!!!

lol

maybe that helps me back i have no idea it just depends because this is my third game priority i have no clue if i will even get that far in one day with how busy i am :\
King_Viper Wrote:whoa whoa whoa, theres a zombie server now?

HELL YEAH FORGET WHAT I SAID!!!!

lol
lol. Really? o_O
Peace man your a good dude too!!!! Big Grin
hope to see u back here someday!!!

Anonymous

see ya later, hope you wont start drinking without css.
yeah its tough for me just to leave since i have some sincere friends here but who knows? You may see me pop in every once in a while now that I have some reason to play with the zombie server since before it was like I would pub all day and then no one would be up for a scrim so who the hell knows at this point

ruplayer Wrote:see ya later, hope you wont start drinking without css.
hahaha i trust a russian on drinking tips
Buh bye
God dammit People are leaving some much we need to put a Good bye Section on here >,<
Pages: 1 2