(wL) Forums

Full Version: PSP3000 or PSP Vita
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Choose.

Situation: I need a portable gaming system-esque for trips and stuff at work.On weekends, I take weekend trips with various students that typically consists of 1-2 hour bus rides, and the occasional pickups at SFO which do end up taking like 4-5 hours of sitting around. Be nice to be able to play some Madden and stuff...

My usefulness for a PSP is going to dramatically drop when summer ends, and I go back to normal hours. But at this time, I have typically 2 days of just riding a bus and hanging out in a city... Money's also kind of an issue, I don't want to be spending a lot.
The PSP Vita Big Grin My friend has one and i played it for a bit, the graphics are awesome. I don't know much about the 3,000 but isn't it just an older model that the Vita? :o
Wait what? Shit doesn't even have a release date yet, how does he have one?
JackMonroe Wrote:Wait what? ...i had diarrhea today... doesn't even have a release date yet, how does he have one?
What he said >.>
Never mind it was a PSP go -.- It sorta looked like it in google images lol Tongue So that would mean that the Go is an older version of the 3,000 right? o_O
1000 -> 2000 -> 3000 -> Go -> Vita
I think you better choose VITA
If you only will be playing it for a bit and money is an issue there then why not go for 3000? Vita is sure cool but what's the point if you would seldom game on it? Or if neither does any of your mates has one to play with ya', etc. Smile
I have 1 ancient PSP 2006  Big Grin I can let you lent. 1000$ per hour  ;D
1000 How bout 50 bucks per day Tongue
Pages: 1 2