(wL) Forums

Full Version: One thing that really bugs me is anti flash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
smokes are great tactically, so are he's thrown at the correct angles. One thing that pisses me off is when you flash and area and as you drop to spectate the enemy carries on like nothing happened to him. flashing is a great tool it's intended as part of the game also sadly nightvision isnt used cause the way things have developed we all just amp up our gamma. wat about nightime css maps? where u r in the dark and have to play with nightvision where are those? but this is about anti flash. i know some people hate it but its uses are useful in team play anti flash hax are the bloodi cretins on the edge of human rectums!

your thoughts  ;D ;D ;D
I do hate anti flash. I think everyone should be subjected to the same barrage of blinding white lights as I am. Not a day goes by that I don't seethe with hate over what I call "flash bunnies". Those fools that jump around and spam flash grenades without a thought or care as to where they land. I can't stand them.

But yeah, noflash kiddies are the worst, and they are sometimes the same offenders as these flash bunnies. Kill them all, I say.
yep stupid little trollers team flashing!  >Sad if i throw i usually issue team fall back (like im some leader) as if!! so they got warning that im about to blind them for a few seconds the worst tho is when you have good intentions and then throw only for it to bounce bak in your face blinding your mates and result in a round loss is really embarrassing. big silences afterwards, condescension and criticisms. tahahahaha. i simply apologise and kinda try to buy them weapons as i usually only buy kevlar and pistols to build up my cash stash  ;D

Anonymous

I remember long time ago, I played against some random player, flashed the room with him entered, and got shot like nothing happened to him. So I joined his team, and did a test, he was spraying at someone, then I flashed him(teamflash), right in front of him, he didn't even stop, just kept running and owning other team...
Not all instances of the other player not being blinded constitutes an anti-flash hack.
The flash animation of the flashbang differs on each computer due to latency. Therefore, sometimes players may seem to be flashed but are not really flashed.
Plus, any obstacle, even a box, can cancel the flash effect if the player is simply behind it enough.
Experienced players, when flashed, can try to use their sound to judge the position of the other player or the trajectory of the shots if they are getting shot.
Does this "grind your gears"?
Toggling snd_digital_surround used to remove your flash - before the command was removed from the game.  There are/were other commands that remove/d flash but I forgot them.  Also, your DirectX level on game alters the flash time you experience.  Personally, my flash experience has been intermittent.  All I can do is try to turn away from each flash as fast as possible to avoid the lengthy return to normal play.  Sometimes I can see before my sound comes back and sometimes I can hear before my vision comes back.  However, I can always shoot no matter how flashed I am! Smile
Yeah I burst fire when I am flashed. Also because I know all the maps quite well, I can kinda judge the way out, so I just hold the keys down in the way I think I should go, and wall hug all the way round. Works sometimes.
lol When i get flashed and i know the enemy is coming, i pull out a flashbang and throw it; it blinds me again, but it also blinds them too Smile Most of the time they retreat Big Grin
put your quick switch to a flash, throw it and try to do a 180 after you throw it.  That works every time.  It'll flash them and only blind you for a little while so you can get the frag and reposition yourself for the next kill that's coming.
Pages: 1 2 3 4