(wL) Forums

Full Version: For those who still love StarCraft 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
starcraft 1 is sooo much better than sc2 seriously sc2 sucks hard!
I have played starcraft for quite a long time 5yrs+ and I have got starcraft 2 as well, I have to say the best will be to play brood war with sc2 graphics , I remember there is a custom map with original units from brood war made by fans, maybe some people had the same thought.
ive played Starcraft 2 a little while, it has really good campaign and i like the challenge mode, but multiplayer is way better in sc1 in my opinion, maybe i didnt play sc2 long enough but for me this game doesnt have the feel of sc1/brood war - this is the greatest game ever made imhoSmile
they fuckin nerfed my god damn race to the point i had to switch from toss to zerg cus toss besides just stalker massing is a useless peace of shit
My favorite UMS has to be Nuke the whale and Phantom, never gets old lol.
I play Ums and mele/low money, never fastest.  I prefer 1v1 Pythons to test skills of new members of my clan.
I make ums maps, for example: God's Land 3.0, The Thing Speed (3x speed I think, maybe 4) Phantom Max 1400, Stacking Trainer for Noobs, Pokemon World battle, Where's Waldo, and a few others And my favorite UMS map varies, but some of the tops are:
Death Knights III (THe best RPG Ever, 2 player, more exciting that Labrynthos, better music than Spellsword)
Phantom Darkness 800 Max (epic)
Python 1.3 (no obs)
The new SC has NO LAN!!  I love that I can just install the original on a couple of lab-tops and old crappy computers and BAM its a lan-party. 
Plus its just such an amazing game especially for its time, I dont see the 2nd one as a big enough improvement considering how far video games in general have come since. 
I am just starting starcraft !
Using Zerg for the first time was pretty confusing.
Protoss is pretty fun to use.
But I think Terrans aren't all to great.
My favorite UMS Map is probably Cat n Mouse maps or Micros. The best thing I love about starcraft is that it doesn't upgrade now. They have it as it is and they don't ruin it like other online games. ;D
Im always up for a Classic Cat n mouse jungle in UMS east or a good top vs bottom. im not a big bgh fan but then again i havent tried it that many times, so i cant judge.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6