(wL) Forums

Full Version: Starcraft 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Imagine buying SC2, installing it on your computer, then realizing your computer sucks so bad, that it can't take SC2's graphics!! LOL
(Happened to me)  :o
I haven't even bought the game. yay me
my cousin that play says that you can just download it but it'll take a few hrs at least 6+ hours depending on your computer and your internet
I've been watching the gameplay videos and Starcraft 2 looks so intense! My laptop sucks too much to play it though. The only problem with it is I heard the UMS(Use Map Settings) maps aren't too good.  :'(
Zerotul Wrote:I've been watching the gameplay videos and Starcraft 2 looks so intense! My laptop sucks too much to play it though. The only problem with it is I heard the UMS(Use Map Settings) maps aren't too good.  :'(
Don't get too excited watching gameplay videos about it, i myself have done a lot of things because of watching good videos and knowing my pc sucks so bad i won't even be able to play it.  Sad
Yeah even when you do put it on the lowest settings like I've tried with my laptop(which isn't that great 1.7GHzDual, 3GBRam, atix1200graphics<----weak), it doesn't really run too well at all.  On my desktop which is retty decent 2.66Dual, 2GB ram, 9800GT, it runs pretty much fine. Sometimes when playing mod games where there a re a ton of units on the screen it might slow down a little but it runs fine honestly.
I have a 1ghz powerbook with some shitty memory. I can't even run normal games, only SC and Diablo2 .
well this game almost runs on anything... Blizzard are kings on makeing games playable on almost any crap computer... just put the graphix to low and it will almost certanly work!!!
I have a 3.19 GHz Pentium 4, with 512 MB of ram(used to have a GB), and a 128 MB Radeon x300 video card... The beta download of Stacraft II worked ok, but im thinking I need a newer graphics card (512 MB PCIe) and about 3 more GB of ram.
well i have a 3ghz computer with a crap GFX card that i dont know what it is. and 1gb ram works like a charm on low graphics!... ofc that is not my main computer but still.
Pages: 1 2 3