(wL) Forums

Full Version: Wikileaks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What does everyone think about them?
I personally support them and a group of supporters are striking back against wikileak enemies.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101208/ap_ ... /wikileaks

I know countries have secrets but the secrets I saw inside the leaks shouldn't be labaled such because its just gossip and shit talking about other nations, plus I like the news to connect deaths from the wars with the document release. The media is a total embarrassment and fuck up being more worried about assange going to jail rather than talk about the information.

Wanna see what everyone else says.
I'd say assange going to jail is actually pretty important news. His charges are complete bullshit as he is obviously innocent. It is all motivated by the governments he has embarrassed though his leaks such as Sweden that used to think they were neutral, LOL. Tongue
I can understand why these countries would be angry, but unfortunately there anger is unwarranted. This man deserves to be free because he really hasn't done anything wrong. All he is doing is posting interesting content onto a website that is his brainchild. He is providing quality and interest to an otherwise dull area of the internet -POLITICS- and is only jailed because the governments featured are so stupid as to be leaking and for that matter committing these acts. FREEDOM!
And the reason he hasn't been: "Accidentally Shot while trying to escape" like many people governments don't like, it because  he gave files to his friends that he orders to open if he is killed, executed, or "Accidentally Shot while trying to escape".  There are supposedly some VERY embarrasing stuff about some countries in those files.
I admire him, he's in jail for something he hasn't done, and he is blackmailing several major countries from jail, LOL.
I for one prase wikileaks. They try to make goverments more open by the stuff they releace. And I give them credit for doing this so openly. They don't hide there names or anything.
Euphoria Wrote:I for one prase wikileaks. They try to make goverments more open by the stuff they releace. And I give them credit for doing this so openly. They don't hide there names or anything.
Thanks for saying that, I was waiting for it, I think the same.