(wL) Forums

Full Version: map walk throughs and cfgs for left handed players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to ask if anyone knew of a site that had map breakdown. I have already found some for dust2, train, and cpl fire. Also where exacty is Ivy in train? I'm also trying to play left handed now and wanted to know if anyone can advice me how to bind my keys on my laptop. Any help would be appreciated. Thanx in advance. Joey
Huh? I hope you aren't actually trying to play using the mouse in your left hand. When people say play left handed they mean the gun shows up on the left hand side of the screen rather than the right.
I'm left handed but I've been playing right handed because I got used to using the mouse with my right hand. I've started using my left hand and got some good results for aim but everything else is messed up for me. There has to be another southpaw here.
M. Bison Wrote:Huh? I hope you aren't actually trying to play using the mouse in your left hand. When people say play left handed they mean the gun shows up on the left hand side of the screen rather than the right.
What's wrong with playing with your left hand? I proudly play with my mouse in my left hand. Screw WASD, ESDF, RDFG, TFGH, YGHJ, UHJK, IJKL, OKL;, PL;', and a few more. My arrow keys are made for walkin.
Woah, can't imagine literally playing left-handed.  :o
Maybe in the interest of thorough self improvement you should try it. You couldn't get any worse.
[move]Whoaaaaah.[/move]

[move]Welcome to my website I This is my first website and i have uploaded lots of moving gif files for you all and other cool stuff i hope you enjoy it.[/move]
AdamD Wrote:Maybe in the interest of thorough self improvement you should try it. You couldn't get any worse.

How is physically playing left handed "self improvement"? Surely that would be detrimental to your gameplay, if you're not dominant with your left hand (or have learnt to play with the mouse on your right hand).
AdamD Wrote:
M. Bison Wrote:Huh? I hope you aren't actually trying to play using the mouse in your left hand. When people say play left handed they mean the gun shows up on the left hand side of the screen rather than the right.
What's wrong with playing with your left hand? I proudly play with my mouse in my left hand. Screw WASD, ESDF, RDFG, TFGH, YGHJ, UHJK, IJKL, OKL;, PL;', and a few more. My arrow keys are made for walkin.
I'm on a laptop and wont be able to reach any other keys with my thumb or pinky if I use your set up. Ill try PL;',. Thanks.