(wL) Forums

Full Version: Rival
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You're a fucking joke. Get a real job, cut your fucking hair, and stop using your admin powers to pick up chicks on CS:S and then talk them into sending you nude pictures. You make me fucking sick.
What's wrong with picking chicks up on video games... Wink
Most of theĀ  "chicks" aren't chicks.
I, The Rival Wrote:You're a fucking joke. Get a real job, cut your fucking hair, and stop using your admin powers to pick up chicks on CS:S and then talk them into sending you nude pictures. You make me fucking sick.

Your hitting on my Nada?

you son of a bitch...

*tackles Rival*
Rabbit Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:You're a fucking joke. Get a real job, cut your fucking hair, and stop using your admin powers to pick up chicks on CS:S and then talk them into sending you nude pictures. You make me fucking sick.

Your hitting on my Nada?

you son of a *****...

*tackles Rival*

LOL
Dude i do have to admit something your pic was so small i thought you were a girl Tongue
Dre@m$ Wrote:Dude i do have to admit something your pic was so small i thought you were a girl Tongue
[Image: fail_is_strong.jpg]
so true Tongue
*sigh* Guess this joke backfired on me a little Tongue. Where do I start.....:

Eternal94 Wrote:What's wrong with picking chicks up on video games... Wink

Nothing wrong with it at all Tongue

xFerior Wrote:Most of theĀ  "chicks" aren't chicks.

That's why I wait for confirmation. Skype is your best friend.

Rabbit Wrote:

Your hitting on my Nada?

you son of a *****...

*tackles Rival*

Even for me, that would be low. She's still got a little bit until she's legal in my country. Plus I don't think I am her type lol.

Dre@m$ Wrote:Dude i do have to admit something your pic was so small i thought you were a girl Tongue

Haha , I can totally see that. Here is the full size pic, I have a beard :

[Image: 180800_10150098303939675_507294674_59985...9336_n.jpg]
Dude, beards FTW!
Pages: 1 2