(wL) Forums

Full Version: Half life 3 maybe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: half-life-3-rumor-crowbar-screen-shot.jpg]

I see this pic for a long time. but i want some idea from you guys
I don't think that's real, Freemans crowbar doesn't look like that, and I don't think they'd change such an iconic weapon.

But nevertheless, that looks extremely cool Big Grin
I think that pic is reality and someone has edited it.
if not then it's cool
if this real................i gonna change my junk PC  Wink
It’s not real, Like the OP said; he has seen it floating around for a while.

I myself, found that picture over 2 years ago... If this was real, that HF3 was being worked on, with such progress back then... We would have for sure heard about more rumors, leaks, or at least a news announcement from valve.
I sometimes have been privileged with information about things most people should not hear about, and it may not be legal for me to tell any details about said “information “.

Direct x 12 :|
i would kill everyone to get that game i love half life rofl.. that game is great for people that like action the bad thing about is that it take alot of time to think out your moves.It like chess(to me).and really to show how much i love playing it,,i beat the game all the way without dieing no cheats ^_^(Xbox).If you need any help with beating the game i help only the Half life 2,,i going to download HL2 and all the parts from josh our W@rez master ^_^
CS:S > HL2
Big Grin
rofl CS:S>HLDM(half life death match)
HL2 > Fallout 3 > every other game in the world. Sorry, but that's just how it goes.
fallout is great i only watched it played
Pages: 1 2 3