(wL) Forums

Full Version: The Mini-Game Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just wondering cause I haven't seen any admins in the Mini Game server that I know of to ask. But on the CT in trouble map, is it punishable if the CTs glitch and go out of the house and camp the bomb hole? I haven't seen any admins on to ask them in the game so I was just wondering if it was against the rules and if an admin as seen or heard of the problem. Thanks!
If it's a game/map exploit, then yes, it is against rules.
I'll have to look over it later. I bet it's an easy fix assuming it's illegal.
Thanks. In the game it is usually the map forces the CTs to stay inside the house and if they try to leave it pushes them back in, but somehow every once in a while the CTs leave the house and just camp the T spawn and kill the Ts as they exit the house with the bombs.
FlashPoint Wrote:Thanks. In the game it is usually the map forces the CTs to stay inside the house and if they try to leave it pushes them back in, but somehow every once in a while the CTs leave the house and just camp the T spawn and kill the Ts as they exit the house with the bombs.
Your statement is right, but, this map has 5 mods, did you know?A console message will appear and show you the current mod every round start.And, what I want to ask is, Was it FREE MOD where the CTs can go outside? Was it All CTs or only one CT that can go out?..nah, if it was in free mod and all CTs can go outside, read this .I read this when I downloaded the map because I was not patient to download it, so I just downloaded it from GameBanana.Then I found the descriptions.I will quote the mods
PORSCHE Wrote:1- Easy mod " Ts Move faster " 2- Normal MoD 3- Hard mod "Ts have 50hp" 4- impossible Mod "CTs Move faster " 5- Free Mod " CT can go out the house "