(wL) Forums

Full Version: Hello Everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi wassup yo lol ;D..been playing at WL servers i think almost a month now and i love all the servers here especially 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch because i start playing CS:S there..so i thought to say hello to all WL staff & admin keep up the good job Smile..
nano-bot© Wrote:Hi wassup yo lol ;D..been playing at WL servers i think almost a month now and i love all the servers here especially 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch because i start playing CS:S there..so i thought to say hello to all WL staff & admin keep up the good job Smile..

Hello! Welcome, I remeber killing you a couple times yesterday Big Grin
Bah Wrote:
nano-bot© Wrote:Hi wassup yo lol ;D..been playing at WL servers i think almost a month now and i love all the servers here especially 24/7 Dust2 Deathmatch because i start playing CS:S there..so i thought to say hello to all WL staff & admin keep up the good job Smile..

haha yeah i remember that  Tongue . Hope that we will shoot each other if we meet again lol  ;D.
nano-bot© Wrote:
Bah Wrote:

haha yeah i remember that  Tongue . Hope that we will shoot each other if we meet again lol  ;D.

Yeah man, hopefully!
Welcome to war-lords.net dont Feed the Trolls or flame Pigs
Welcome to War-Lords, enjoy your stay, and stay in a positive attitude Big Grin
Olah...Welcome and enjoy ur new home.. 8)
Welcome stay active
Welcome to warlords, we have a healthy community here, that stays relatively active on the forums as well. If that interests you, stick around. Big Grin
welcome , have a blast
Pages: 1 2