(wL) Forums

Full Version: Old AOL proggies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Back in the day I used to run a "group" called iP that basically went around tricking people into giving me their login information so that I could trick another set of people, and so on and so forth.  When AOL would cancel my acct I would swear to my mom, someone stole my password again!  Ah I remember hanging out in chatrooms like zeraw and using proggies like AoHell Hellraiser Fate Millenium Havok etc.  I guess some good came out of it because I started using visual basic when I was 13 which I downloaded 50 files in my email, one by one and then extracted them.  I made FrozenFire if anyone remembers that.  Remember chat-room servers?
I'm not sure why, but I was randomly reminded of a skiddie website from years back called acid alchemy. I still have their theme song on my computer for some reason. They made some pretty damn good remixes of songs. Smile

Furthermore, do you guys remember that RAT from 10 years ago called Sub7? I used to go around "owning" people with that, oh man I was such a loser. Smile
still r a loser OO YEA ll
Lol, seriously how many people could you trick? I mean, how many people are stupid enough to give out their account password? Like, what is the ratio you observed
#:# as NumberOfPeopleWHoGaveYouTheirPass:NumberOfPeopleYouAsked