(wL) Forums

Full Version: What the hell is this bullsht
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Seriously?  Who the god damn hell thought it was a good idea to make it so you can't kill people after the round ends.  That is the most garbage thing I have ever heard of.  I go to move into a new house and come back to find this crap.  I mean, really?

Anonymous

[Image: 13575253.jpg]
It's to try and persuade people to rush a little more. A lot of people save because they feel that if they rush, they will die after the round is over and lose all their weapons and stuff. It's been working pretty well so far, I have seen a lot more people go for defuses/guard the bomb because they know that as soon as the round ends, they are immune from death so they get to keep their stuff.

It also means that since they have those items, they have more money for the next round.

I don't understand what the problem is Smile
It makes the game less fun.  I just played Prodigy and people let time run out or the bomb blow up at least 8 times while i was there and they didnt even try.  All it does is make the game for pussies and it is annoying as hell.  How about if they don't try to defuse, slay their dumb ass.
I think maybe those people were afraid of the bomb blowing up, and not getting killed by other people. Also if they are just randoms on the server, they won't know the rule.

How does it make the game less fun? Unless a large amount of the fun for you was killing people when the round ends...

Anonymous

They're gonna rush more if losing team get slayed when ran out of time, what would you want more to get killed by enemy or slayed and get -1 kill and +1 death?
It doesn't even particularly bother me, either way I usually die at the end of the round, whether it's guarding the bomb or attempting to defuse. That's because I know how to play Counter Strike, and I am not a wimp who clutches to save a weapon Big Grin

It just amuses me when I am chilling at the end of the round and people are spraying me and panicking that I will kill them if they don't kill me first trolololol Big Grin
Worst thing I have ever heard.  I know! Why don't we just turn off damage from the start of the round also? That way we can just all run around and not be afraid that we may lose our weapons.
Sounds like someone is mad because they get all their kills after the round finishes Wink
I get my kills when I see people from the other team.  When I see people from the other team, I should be able to kill them.
Pages: 1 2