(wL) Forums

Full Version: Fuck You'll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
ALL THOSE GUYS WHO LICKS ADMINS PUS-SY ARE HEREBY ANNOUNCED TO FUCK THEMSELVES!!!

ALL THOSE ADMINS WHO SHOW ATTITUDE AND THINK THEM CELEBRITIES ARE HEREBY ANNOUNCED TO FUCK THEMSELVES!!!!!

ALL THOSE WHO THINK I AM CRAZY, WELL ATLEAST YOU GOT THAT RIGHT Wink GO FUCK YOURSELVES

FUCK YOURSELVES LIST:
JOKER
RUPLAYER
WEED
FALCON
WIKI
I SPY

TO THOSE ADMINS WHO THINK THEY CAN BAN ME, [size=240]FRENCH KISS FALCON'S ASS COZ I CAN COME WHENEVER I WANT[/size]
ALL THOSE WHO WANT TRICK TO COME ON SERVERS EVEN AFTER GETTING BANNED, CONTACT ME
CLOSED!!!!!
wat
Sooo what you are trying to say is you were caught hacking, got banned, and now you're a little upset? Well hey man shit happens, however by posting on this forum guess what you've accomplished?  Nothing...
LOL LMAO , go cry to some one who cares ..
This kid is good entertainment. Rofl.
@ s[ace cowboy, naah man they have new policy of banning those who asks admins for some query and on not replying says fuck you admin, as if they are more than other players, damn these guys think they are so important, go spread poop on all your faces

@Hostage, thanks grandpaa, did you loose your stick??

@ramesh, you get lost, its all coz of you, first you don't reply don't help others then you kick them by mistake, and then they say you fuck then you ban them to show your superiority, get lost
Hostage Wrote:This kid is good entertainment. Rofl.
wrong
Wiki and Falcon aren't even admins. There are 2 wikis as well (wiki#gotshot and another one).
Hmmmm i know  Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4