(wL) Forums

Full Version: BAN GIFT BAN GIFT!!! Its Christmas already??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are you [size=120]new on War Lords[/size]?"? well this is the lifetime experience for you, don't even use your brain in servers, coz there's ban at every steps!!!
and you wont even know it Wink

I was new here and from the time i came i see people using bad language, so i caught up with it, then one day i connect i see i am banned, i try forums but i couldnt make it, i leave it

Second time again wiki calls offends me so i wash him down with my words, then again i got banned, as everyone use shit words so i thought he might be friend of admin or something

Third time i asks admin something (WEED) he does not reply, then he accidently kicks me, then kicks the person he previously wanted (Blackhawk) so i in anger say fuck you admin go ban me, so he says sure y not, to show his superiority in front of everyone, so not tell me don;t they deserve to be abused??
isn't this poop admin action

The question is, new players must be warned or not, isn't it admin's duty, or its just about showing their superiority over others, is this what for they are admins??
Re: Ban Gift

Stfu u noob .
lol
well i don't know anything about u but i love this community and servers.
and all admin are cool.
so please stfu asshole

♪ ♫✌ ...Dℝ aGoℕ ...✌ ♪ ♫ Wrote:Stfu u noob .
lol
well i don't know anything about u but i love this community and servers.
and all admin are cool.
so please stfu *******
yeah its easy not to read or think and do whatever you wanna say

All right here it goes ,

firstly u have to realise that im in game too .

i warned as admin not to mic spam

u continued to mic spam .

i dint kick u by mistake , dont kid ur self , i kicked blackhawk by mistake , to which i admitted then and there

as far as u asking why and i not replying , i was busy shooting people or atleast trying to .  Tongue .

before the round ended , u were like who the f*** is the admin . i said i was and asked u wat u gonna do abt it .

u asked me to f*** myself and asked me to ban u . so i did .

now with ur priors , any admin wudda banned u fa longer than a day , i was stupid enuf to let u off the hook .

PLEASE UNDERSTAND I DONT BAN PEOPLE FOT THE HECK OF IT . I do not get any pleasure outta banning you or anyone else . you have managed to offend almost every guy on the server . there are people who dont understand hindi , just like u dont understand japanese or korean . its down right frustrating for others to listen to you rant on and on and on . b4 i banned you , u were banned by bison , who has the patience of a saint . i have no obligation to explain myself to you after your display on our forums . i still felt like u needed an explanation .

AND P.S - i know the steam id changer (cracked steam ) b4 u start telling people u will be back on wl , no matter how many times we ban u , please think again . there is always one person smarter than us out there .

cheers

ramesh from india Wrote:All right here it goes ,

firstly u have to realise that im in game too .

i warned as admin not to mic spam

u continued to mic spam .

i dint kick u by mistake , dont kid ur self , i kicked blackhawk by mistake , to which i admitted then and there

as far as u asking why and i not replying , i was busy shooting people or atleast trying to .  Tongue .

before the round ended , u were like who the f*** is the admin . i said i was and asked u wat u gonna do abt it .

u asked me to f*** myself and asked me to ban u . so i did .

now with ur priors , any admin wudda banned u fa longer than a day , i was ****** enuf to let u off the hook .

PLEASE UNDERSTAND I DONT BAN PEOPLE FOT THE HECK OF IT . I do not get any pleasure outta banning you or anyone else . you have managed to offend almost every guy on the server . there are people who dont understand hindi , just like u dont understand japanese or korean . its down right frustrating for others to listen to you rant on and on and on . b4 i banned you , u were banned by bison , who has the patience of a saint . i have no obligation to explain myself to you after your display on our forums . i still felt like u needed an explanation .

AND P.S - i know the steam id changer (cracked steam ) b4 u start telling people u will be back on wl , no matter how many times we ban u , please think again . there is always one person smarter than us out there .

cheers
Dude, get back your mind, you muted blackhawk and the other guy, you didt even mute me coz i wasnt mic spamming, it all happened when i started questioning it, atleast you could have replied but your attitude, omg

@steam id changer: dude i already played today on server, no exacltly but went to take screenshots so i dnt need to try, i dnt like this server anymore, but this thing what happened with me, is gonna happen with more out there, and this has to be fixed, and ofcourse your poop attitude also has to be changed, fuck u ban me, sure man get it have it gift rapped, i am admin i can to anything, huh

Anonymous

Re: BAN GIRL BAN GIFT!!! Is it Christmas already??

Don't think that there is no way to ban your disrespecting ass... You will be perma banned soon and steam id changer won't help. I think root admins just took a break, so enjoy our servers so far.
@ruplayer: spoofing was never my choise, can't turn off my antivirus off, spoofing can be easily stopped, but there are more stuff than that kid, oh don't you know?? then go suck on some lolly poop
You are an immature loser that needs to get a life.
Oh hes not a kid hes a baby!!! :o
Loks Wrote:Oh hes not a kid hes a baby!!! :o

ROFL ;D
Pages: 1 2