(wL) Forums

Full Version: ...skins...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
can anybody tell me if i can download and use fpsbannana skins with wl servers?
for what gameplay? Deathmatch? Dust2?
all types of server is ok, just download it, but I dont think it is good for zombie mod
because zombies skins have different shoot location, smaller zombie skin for big zombie skin will make you hard to shoot it.
no bro i just want to change my knife and gloves skins nothing else
///....CFC....//// Wrote:no bro i just want to change my knife and gloves skins nothing else
THATS REALLY FINE.( ijust changed it)
any good knife or gloves recomandations?
///....CFC....//// Wrote:any good knife or gloves recomandations?
well your feelings with mine is different, so let me show you the best skins...just pick one of each(knife and hand(glove))
http://www.gamebanana.com/skins/cats/81 ... onsList&vl[sort]=desc&vl[order]=rating&vl[filters][age]=all  -Hands-
http://www.gamebanana.com/skins/cats/62 ... onsList&vl[sort]=desc&vl[order]=rating&vl[filters][age]=all    Knife
add the addition words(desc vl order or something) to enable the top rating list
Why are you commenting when this appears to be an admin question? :-\

Anyway I know for a fact that its ok to use custom skins for your arms/weapons.

Just skins is where its questionable.
it doesnt really have to be an admin, since skins is what you choose for you personal taste.. Tongue
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:it doesnt really have to be an admin, since skins is what you choose for you personal taste.. Tongue

True but I have used in other games skins that are really bright so they provide an unfair advantage.

[/hr][Image: loljo6.jpg]
[/hr]
Bah Wrote:
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:it doesnt really have to be an admin, since skins is what you choose for you personal taste.. Tongue

True but I have used in other games skins that are really bright so they provide an unfair advantage.

[/hr][Image: loljo6.jpg]
[/hr]

hmm yeah, i get what you mean.. but its not like he is changing some flash or smoke skins(there is a skin for this that removes the effects of flash and smoke in cs1.6)
so, no, it doesnt provide any advantage whatsoever
Pages: 1 2 3