(wL) Forums

Full Version: Bluethrust v4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Clan Scripts v4 - COMING 2012
I've decided that its been long enough and that there needs to be an update to the Clan Scripts.  The web has changed a lot since the release of v3 and I'd like to update the Clan Scripts to more of todays new web technology. I'm still in the very beginning stages of designing the scripts. Currently it will have all of the same features, with a few additions. Most of the new features will be improvements of the older ones.  While I think that v3 is very customizable, I think I can go even further with the customization.  I also think that I can make the customization features a lot easier to use than in v3.

Planned New Features:
  • Polls
  • Sign Up Link - Allow users to sign up through the site and then have a leader accept or decline the registration
  • Built In Forums (Will also look into having other forums easily implemented into your website)
  • All Members have their own personal news feed
  • Social Media Implmentation - Allow members to log in with Facebook, Youtube or Twitter. (This feature can be turned on and off)
  • Improved Squad System
  • Improved Tournament System
  • Image Slideshow for Homepage (Instead of a Random Image)
  • There will be a free option - I'm going to be setting up a service so you can set up your own clan site for free in a couple minutes.  You won't have access to the code but you will get all the other features available to people who purchase the script.

Courtesy: http://www.bluethrust.com/
yay
Nice Big Grin
tn5421 is into bluethrust much i see. 24/7 looking at it's website Big Grin GO DO YOUR OWN EDITING BOY!!! Big Grin

oh yea sure wait 4-5 months..and leak it here! Big Grin
is tn5421 the creater of bluethurst or just so unimaginative that he can't come up with his own name?
i think hes the unimagitive lol i hate when people do that
Leaky Wrote:is tn5421 the creater of bluethurst or just so unimaginative that he can't come up with his own name?

tn5421 is just a unimaginative.
I posted because I remember there being huge interest in bluethrust 3.  I didn't author the scripts lol.
IS IT OUT YET???
I might actually be working on them with the guy so I will keep you guys posted
Pages: 1 2 3