(wL) Forums

Full Version: Uh-oh...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Uh-oh...

Guess who's gonna be on the forums now!

I'm sure most of you know me, I play on wL a lot. I play at quite a few different wL servers, but I generally play more at the Snipers and Office servers than the Dust2 and rotation servers. Also, I scrim a lot with a bunch of the AA guys, and my team, stigma.

And to everyone on the forums, nice to see you and/or nice to meet you. : D
Ew, who is this tryhard?

Welcome Big Grin
Welcome....  8)
welcome to the forum  Big Grin
Mawped Wrote:Uh-oh...

I'm sure most of you know me, I play on wL a lot. I play at quite a few different wL servers, but I generally play more at the Snipers and Office servers than the Dust2 and rotation servers. Also, I scrim a lot with a bunch of the AA guys, and my team, stigma.

NO! Get out! Your not welcome here foul beast of office!
Bah Wrote:

is that joking or what?
Bah Wrote:

I love you too Bah.
meow?
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:
Bah Wrote:

is that joking or what?
bah looks serious when he jokes around  Big Grin
Mawped Wrote:I love you too Bah.
Big Grin welcome!
Pages: 1 2 3 4