(wL) Forums

Full Version: Newest steam update 09/15/11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I did a steam update today and now WL servers are saying they run an older version of the game. What do I do or do I have to wait for WL to update
You must wait for root admins to update.
vouch, chillin waiting... sup
noooo! gonna be some downtime for us nonsteam people prolly.
too bad i cant connect to any server  :'( nd i think im having withdrawal effects 3 hours without css seams like 1 week without css  :o
Assassin Wrote:too bad i cant connect to any server  :'( nd i think im having withdrawal effects 3 hours without css seams like 1 week without css  :o

You obviously weren't here when it took a week for a patch to be released for non Steam. That was rubbish.
I, The Rival Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:too bad i cant connect to any server  :'( nd i think im having withdrawal effects 3 hours without css seams like 1 week without css  :o

You obviously weren't here when it took a week for a patch to be released for non Steam. That was rubbish.
:o rival i could have gone the rest of my life without knowing that  :'(
Assassin Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:

:o rival i could have gone the rest of my life without knowing that  :'(

lmfao

btw, anyone else think this update made css into cz?
Even CZ was 50x better than this. This doesn't even feel like CZ.

Anonymous

Even when giraffes have sex it's better than new update...

[Image: hornyanimals_giraffes-1.jpg]
Pages: 1 2