(wL) Forums

Full Version: lol comment it...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Anonymous

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8FQsg12hoY[/youtube]

lol funniest video I have ever seen... I wont be complaining about morning traffics on the freeway anymore=)

Best comments to this video from youtube(copy/paste):

Quote:Train wreck in japan 70000 dead.

thats why ppl in japan arent fat

Nukes = Great for population control

MUST BE FUCKING HOT inside the train =/

In my country would call this "salted sardines".

ودك تروح وتفتح الباب عليهم وش بس وش يصير

i thought they were joking...? but obviously not lol!

I'd rather just walk lol

Life is sure pretty busy in Japan.

If you're in a wheelchair they put you on the roof

I found the job of my life! Pushing people in a train...

sooooo funny... ;D
I saw this a while ago and it still makes me go "wtf!". It's just so weird! I'd rather just get the next one and be a little late for work than be crushed on a train. What if you needed to get off? It's just so stupid lololol.
Wow, that train is going to heaven, Im not surprised.Who don't want to go to heaven?
I, The Rival Wrote:I saw this a while ago and it still makes me go "wtf!". It's just so weird! I'd rather just get the next one and be a little late for work than be crushed on a train. What if you needed to get off? It's just so ****** lololol.

thats japan for u... they prefers public than private..
all public,, public transportation, public s**  :-X
some of them may ride on the roof
wtf!!!!!!!!!!! phew i'm glad that in russia I didn't have that!!!  :Smile
Poor train.
lol at the beginning of the video I thought that these subway security will pull people out of train and tell them that train is full....... but it was an opposite  :o

and....
0:26 it's funny how a security on the right just standing and watching  ;D

1:00 two people that next to securities are like "fuck this, i'm not going to that train"
}{@K@P Wrote:lol at the beginning of the video I thought that these subway security will pull people out of train and tell them that train is full....... but it was an opposite  :o

and....
0:26 it's funny how a security on the right just standing and watching  ;D

1:00 two people that next to securities are like "fuck this, i'm not going to that train"

Train rides are serious business.
this ain't look defferent
[Image: koueessly82rzxnakajm.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3