(wL) Forums

Full Version: FUCK YOU LAG!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[size=180]FUCK YOU LAG!!!!

Seriously...fuck you!

Get the fuck out of the server.

I hate you....

You and your girlfriend choke gtfo

Hope you die in hell !!!!!!!!
[/size]
im a catholic man, and im offensed by your pic...
Lag is Lag, and its one thing... but why bring the pic??
the topic thats started by chan ka-kui is already hot enough.. do you want to start another flame wars on WL forum?

and i wont tell anything about the colour and the size since this is in the flame section, but pls put off that pic..
hope u understand,
regards, xyLoneZ..
Lol. Nice picture Smile
that the serious pic i guess
thx i, the rival... really appreciate it =P
Vee I'm sooooooo sorry  Sad Me being a complete atheist didn't know what impact that pic would make on a devout Christian. Believe me when I say sorry...Hope I make it upto you somehow...maybe with this cute pic  :-\

[Image: cutest-kitten-pic-13.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQeUV7ufMMGHwDdxJtKo7...O-OJYb0rIw]
rAnSaCk Wrote:Vee I'm sooooooo sorry  Sad Me being a complete atheist didn't know what impact that pic would make on a devout Christian. Believe me when I say sorry...Hope I make it upto you somehow...maybe with this cute pic  :-\

[Image: cutest-kitten-pic-13.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQeUV7ufMMGHwDdxJtKo7...O-OJYb0rIw]

yeah, np... just dont do that again okay.. =)
-VeeL.xyLoneZ` Wrote:im a catholic man, and im offensed by your pic...
Lag is Lag, and its one thing... but why bring the pic??
the topic thats started by chan ka-kui is already hot enough.. do you want to start another flame wars on WL forum?

and i wont tell anything about the colour and the size since this is in the flame section, but pls put off that pic..
hope u understand,
regards, xyLoneZ..
nice to meet you, I am protestant
what pic did he put up?
[Erevanski]...    (CFC) Wrote:what pic did he put up?

instead of everybody asking about the pic, why not commenting about the FUCKING LAG??
i thought this thread was about the lag not the pic, no???
Pages: 1 2 3 4