(wL) Forums

Full Version: Bison
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Has ANYONE seen Bison in person?does ANYONE know his name?Does ANYONE know his age?hes like some kind of secret agent man why is he so secret?WHY cant he be open to everyone like everyone else?still hes one of d nicest admins around isnt he?? Tongue  Smile
His name is David. He's 24 years old. He lives in Seattle. He works at a car rental place on 34th Street. His phone number is 555-ILUVBUTT. If you have a webcam, he can see you. You don't even need to accept anything, he can just see you. His favourite food is dog food. He's married and has 4 kids. Hes allergic to caviar, human hair and sunsets.

Not so mysterious now Tongue
I, The Rival Wrote:His name is David. He's 24 years old. He lives in Seattle. He works at a car rental place on 34th Street. His phone number is 555-ILUVBUTT. If you have a webcam, he can see you. You don't even need to accept anything, he can just see you. His favourite food is dog food. He's married and has 4 kids. Hes allergic to caviar, human hair and sunsets.

hmmm, highlight of the year.... nice one bison!!!never know u are so...omnivore ^_^
don't forget he wears a helmet.

Anonymous

Maybe he's just a well coded virus? =)  BISON32.... lol

He's just a regular guy, I don't think you know much more about others...=) what do you know about me besides that I'm Russian?
I, The Rival Wrote:His name is David. He's 24 years old. He lives in Seattle. He works at a car rental place on 34th Street. His phone number is 555-ILUVBUTT. If you have a webcam, he can see you. You don't even need to accept anything, he can just see you. His favourite food is dog food. He's married and has 4 kids. Hes allergic to caviar, human hair and sunsets.

lol dogs food, u people should get banned by bison lol
ruplayer Wrote:Maybe he's just a well coded virus? =)  BISON32.... lol

He's just a regular guy, I don't think you know much more about others...=) what do you know about me besides that I'm Russian?

You have a 17.3 inch laptop, and you suck at CS:S Tongue
I, The Rival Wrote:

you can speak english,, and alive<<O.O

u like to collect black widows Tongue

Anonymous

I, The Rival Wrote:

You're hippy, and I fuck you in the head when we play CS:S =)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6