(wL) Forums

Full Version: RANK #1 | I RULE ZOMBIE SERVER NOW :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Bah Wrote:I dont care anywhat for that server.

if you dont care, why bother to post here?
it seems that you like to make enemies in forum eh?
Nice one Big Grin Such a shame because we are removing that server next week.
I, The Rival Wrote:Nice one Big Grin Such a shame because we are removing that server next week.

???  Sad Sad Sad :-\  :'( :'( :'( ???
Neptune Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:Nice one Big Grin Such a shame because we are removing that server next week.

JUST KIDDING Big Grin
I, The Rival Wrote:
Neptune Wrote:

JUST KIDDING Big Grin

Big Grin
I, The Rival Wrote:
Neptune Wrote:

JUST KIDDING Big Grin
>Sad dont play with me, if you lie like that once again I will kick you from the server!!!!

Hey neptune congrats for your new rank!!But dont think that number 1 means skill super!!!
I can beat you too !  Big Grin maybe same like you, or maybe higher!  Tongue just I dont play very oftenly  Wink

Eternal94 Wrote:Congrats Big Grin. I used to be on the ZR all the time, but now the maps changed and it aint fun no more Tongue.
wow, you see  the ppl like zm_novum and zm_zero...many illegal spots but you dont like it?
well, I think I will suggest some replica of popular maps in zombie style, if I can find them, to raise the server population
Thank you all, and "mar_heave" Im sure you can beat me  8)
Neptune Wrote:Thank you all, and "mar_heave" Im sure you can beat me  8)
sometimes you too  8)
Hey Neptune ! Please give it back ! i begged you xD i take it as my wife :O and give it back to me Wink

JK
Knowpain Wrote:Hey Neptune ! Please give it back ! i begged you xD i take it as my wife :O and give it back to me Wink

JK

Hehehehe, lÖl
Pages: 1 2 3