(wL) Forums

Full Version: Console disables randomly...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Anonymous

I join server, open chat type something wrongly so I press backspace 2-3 times and boom - console gets disabled, and backspace gets disabled=( wtf with this? It's really annoying, I go to settings and it's enabled there, the only way to get console back and some buttons is to restart the game(re-connecting won't help). I asked some people on the server but nobody really helped me with this. Any ideas? I never had it before, till like two days ago, after update. I use console all the time and fail typing all the time too(so I need my backspace button!)  >Sad  I tried to avoid hitting backspace more than once, but for some reason it still disabling every few rounds, I just know for sure double hit backspace does it right away.
Sometimes my console key doesnt work so I have to press Esc to get to console. It's some weird bug to do with the overlay I think :| Idk it's proper annoying.
Yeah same with me, console button doesnt work so I have to press 'esc' to get into console. But this doesn't happen very often. Anyways are there any solution? And it wasn't after the latest update, it also happens before the update.
have u tried to search in google?
ive never experienced the problem myself, so i dont know what its like