(wL) Forums

Full Version: Help Needed Guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well hi guys
actually my frnd is getting some weird problem on his pc
no new sofwares are getting insatlled
and the ones which are installed on his  pc are also neither working
and when he is unstalling them from his pc pop up came up saying SOFTWARE IS ALREADY UNINSTALLED

PLs help Guys
first off if you want any help were gonna need more detail on wat the programs are and suich
hmmm i think every program like antivirus,browser,media players.utorrent and many more
Love to help, but the description of your problem is really hard to understand.

I do have remote access software (Bomgar) I can check his computer if he wants. He'll need to get in touch with me to do so. Probably on Steam is easiest. (Hormonal Hamster)

Let me know.
I would just get an external hard-drive and back-up any important files.  Then reformat the hard drive on the computer.  Ensure a good antivirus and Ad-aware are installed after reformat.  Then scan the external when you hook it up.  Not very geeky, but I find it effective.

Be honest, your friend is you and you are borrowing someone's computer to ask this question for your "friend." 

Might wait a bit, until a more technological skilled person reads this message.
http://www.revouninstaller.com/

Get this program. It'll truly uninstall any program files right up to the registry.