(wL) Forums

Full Version: Battlefield 3 BETA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
rumors that i heard this game is so buggy it was un play able just things i heard
The beta is notoriously buggy.  :'(

Anonymous

On my laptop I get 25-35 fps 1600x900 everything maxed no AA, on 1366x768 I get 37-50fps everything maxed no AA....
It's not that buggy on the Xbox o.o
It's got some bugs.  It is a beta and the game doesn't come out for almost a month.  It is definitely playable but the one map is pretty narrow and crowded.  My account is  sharkh20

Anonymous

Also game freezes for me every 25-30 min, I think it has to do something with my video card, I have 460m, and version of my drivers is 280.26, it says the game supports at least 285.27 version(when launching) but still runs after error message, I checked on nvidia web site and they have this driver in beta and only supported by few nvdia cards(mine is not on that list), I even tried to install 285.27 driver but it didn't allow me to. So I think they will fix it by 10/25 or release 285.27 driver. Anyone had that issue?

My Name in game: iRuplayer
I had to download the 285.27 to play it. After getting in there I realized that I couldn't cofigure the mouse1 and mouse2 for move forward and backward. (I know it's diferent than what others use) so I couldn't play it the way I usually play FPS games. So I quit. I hope that they change that before the release.

Then last night my CS:S kept locking up on me. After looking at serveral different things it turns out that the 285.27 Beta driver was causing it. After rolling back the driver it was fixed.

Anonymous

I turned off HBO or HBAO whatever it's called and now I can run it on 1600x900 all settings set to ultra and no AA, get about 40-50 fps.

ASUS g73sw.
не неслышал
hmm the graphic look nice
Pages: 1 2 3