(wL) Forums

Full Version: DCS: Deadly Clan Scripts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am currently building my own clan scripts built off of BTv3 however it would be hard to recognize them without looking at the code itself. Everything that isn't standard in most clan scripts is different, from the homepage to the console and even the profile.

I was going to build scripts from scratch but realized that I didn't have time to start completely from scratch part way through and plan on finishing the BT based version before I would have finished the version from scratch.

The scripts will originally be released to DK exclusively but will be released publicly for free here on WL once I get DK settled.

If you would like to help with the beta testing let me know but plz only people with a high knowledge of php/sql/html/css only please. Right now the scripts are on DK's server but if I get a big enough response I will move them to a separate host so others can work on it without breaching DK's security.

I am currently in need of some one with skills pertaining to the design aspect of the scripts in particular and someone with some experience with photoshop would be useful as well.

Also if someone could maybe help me use ajax to speed up the pages as well that would help seeing as that is where I lack experience.

Demo:
Code:
http://deadlyscripts.tk
This is the main page for my project, link to the demo can be found there.

Username:
Code:
Demo

Password:
Code:

Screen-shot of homepage while logged in:
[Image: loggedon.png]
the sidebars change when logged on
u got a demo?
yep, The Dark Knights i dont have an account to log in from for the demo mainly cause im currently changing the console around, all the current members, all 3 of them, are webmasters which is a hidden rank btw so thats why the members page is empty, im also redoing the profile in the near future too, i am making it kinduv look like myspace
Can you explain what this is for?
I'm not very experienced in coding.
I'm more of a GFX person.

What is BTv3?
BTv3 is bluethrust version 3, and it is a website script for battle.net clans, or any other gaming clan for that matter
I can help at PS. or what ever. oh and i am getting good at php/sql/html/css Big Grin just the css is what gives me hard time to get it.
thats fine css is just for templating anyway, i might get a working demo up tomorrow, it looks like people are at least somewhat interested
i can use all the help i can get so anything is good
sorry for double post but a functioning demo is up, for all those who want to help contact me
Pages: 1 2 3