(wL) Forums

Full Version: Muahahah Rank 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
imo a kill is a kill take it if you got it no matter who it is lol
well pass i want to shoot but my finger wont pull the trigger and if i pulled the trigger i will close my eyes hoping to miss sounds epic lol  :o
ive been going to the sniper server quite alot these days hoping to find ptk there and annoy him a bit but when i see him he always leave and probably scared lol  Tongue
Assassin, kill me! Haha.
I don't understand the ranking. I have nearly 10,000 kills with only about 3,000 deaths, giving me a rather insane kd/r.  Yet I'm not top 10..
helmut^ Wrote:I don't understand the ranking. I have nearly 10,000 kills with only about 3,000 deaths, giving me a rather insane kd/r.  Yet I'm not top 10..

I presume that you're talking about the Popular Maps 1 & 2 and Full Rotation ranking, but this thread is in regards to the Sniper server ranking. Anyways, Kdr is not the only contributing factor for the ranking system, if it was, players with just 20 for 0 (or similar scores) would be ranked very highly. The players in your top 10 all have at least 6 thousand more kills than you.
Rank 3 sirs.  Soon You will be mine. Soon.
congrats nerd!
I was number 1 on the Office server for a few days.. now back to number 4  :Smile
and i will be there soon ^^
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě® Wrote:congrats nerd!

>.> 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5