(wL) Forums

Full Version: what do you think about the future?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i would like to hear people's opinion on how the future will look to us, for me, i think we might get life on mars soon, and something major can happen, along with cureness from cancer Smile, also technology is moving at a fast rate so crazy things may happen too.
so what are your thoughts on it?
"Living on Mars" will never happen at least in the next 100 years.  As far as things that will actually dramatically affect people the soonest, it is going to probably be the continued rise in global average temperature.  And that to be honest I don't think will have a very large impact at all.  Rise in temperature has far less drastic affects as say an Ice Age just because more heat also means more energy=life.
Well we really cannot predict past 2030. But I think computing will be unrecongized by us. Think about it, in the 90s something like an Iphone was never thought of. I believe something of the same magnitude will happen.
It will be just like Starcraft.
i2iot Wrote:It will be just like Starcraft.

That'd be awesome and not so much.... I think the world is going to die by nuclear wars...
i think we will all die from a nuclear explosion in the next 20 years lol
i2iot Wrote:It will be just like Starcraft.

lol if thats the case i hereby convert to protoss Tongue
The future looks glim.
We will all be on a deserted planet where we establish a new civilization with the life form already found on the planet and we travel to other planets for vacation using battlecruisers.
It'll be tough, deal with it or die, if your country gets nuked, that's harsh, move.
Pages: 1 2