(wL) Forums

Full Version: Hello DERPS!!! aha This is RunPlease
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm runplease, I play CSS. You will find me in d2 or office daily. I've been playing CSS since it first came out. I was a late 1.6 player and a full time source player.  I stopped playing in 2008 and gave  my old account to my brother. I could not dare resist  getting back into the game when I saw a sale for 5 dollars. I mostly play nights and am always up for scrims and just anything fun. Add me if you please, my steam name is ivyee.

Anonymous

Banned by admin Snow, STEAM_0:1:39604952

Demo not uploaded yet.
lol
welcome to the forums  Smile
btw i know u, i played with u alot in dust2 24/7 was that u cause i see alot of ppl with the same name
yup that's me! haha i'm trying to work through a ban right now and i'll see you on more
lol good luck  Smile
this guy...oh noes...
ohs NOES YOU! lol...spartan on lsd....runplease
runplease Wrote:I'm runplease, I play CSS. You will find me in d2 or office daily. I've been playing CSS since it first came out. I was a late 1.6 player and a full time source player.  I stopped playing in 2008 and gave  my old account to my brother. I could not dare resist  getting back into the game when I saw a sale for 5 dollars. I mostly play nights and am always up for scrims and just anything fun. Add me if you please, my steam name is ivyee.
No, you're a derp  Wink
Hello runplease! Remember me? Just watch out for my awp in officeTongue anyways enjoy your stay!
BubBles Wrote:lol
Uhhhhhhh is this Bubbles from 24/7 Office,if it is HI!!!
Pages: 1 2