(wL) Forums

Full Version: NeptuneHACK Banned From Forums??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It takes a lot to be banned from the forum o.o Wonder what he did...
Knowpain Wrote:Hello admins, i just want to know that why NeptuneHACK got banned from the forum. I dont see Nep spam before. He just like everybody else. And he asked me to ask you guys bout it. Maybe you could ban me with this  :o but no need to answer if its the secret.

EDIT : I changed the topic title to something a bit more relevant  -Rival

Neptune via Knowpain
                                                                                                                                          LOL

Thank you Knowpain dude, you Rule! xD
Anyway no problem, i dont care if some Angry admin banned me!!!
I always come back xD, when im not Human, I am Zombie, but the point is that I never die.
lÖl

Neptune via Knowpain
LOL
:o thank god im unbanned and i still don't know why i got banned in the first place!!
i got a message saying i spam bot but i didn't!!
and my friend icebird is and still banned  :-\
RED7EAGLE Wrote::o thank god im unbanned and i still don't know why i got banned in the first place!!
i got a message saying i spam bot but i didn't!!
and my friend icebird is and still banned  :-\
i still think that its a technical problem icebird hardly visits the forum and sometimes i get banned from other forums too
Quote:i still think that its a technical problem icebird hardly visits the forum and sometimes i get banned from other forums too
idk! it might be or might not  :-\
RED7EAGLE Wrote:
Quote:i still think that its a technical problem icebird hardly visits the forum and sometimes i get banned from other forums too
idk! it might be or might not  :-\
let him try to visit the forums who knows what could happen, though i like icebird and the way he talks on the mic is so funny lol
Quote:    idk! it might be or might not  :-\

let him try to visit the forums who knows what could happen, though i like icebird and the way he talks on the mic is so funny lol
he does!! like everyday but no use  :o
IT'S NOT A TECHNICAL PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT "administrator" called "Leaky" banned everyone with a Syrian IP Range!!!!
I call it "Racism", You can call it what ever you want to call it.
End of the line.
Quote:IT'S NOT A TECHNICAL PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
End of the line.
D: idk!
MindHACKer Wrote:IT'S NOT A TECHNICAL PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
End of the line.
i never knew about this  :o
Pages: 1 2 3 4