(wL) Forums

Full Version: GUNS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I hell want to get an AR-15. what about you guys? any gun colletion or ones you guys want?
my dad have an ak 47 >Big Grin
as for me i want elites  :Smile i wish i could use them like devil may cry lol
Assassin Wrote:my dad have an ak 47 >Big Grin
as for me i want elites  :Smile i wish i could use them like Loks Laggin Llama lol

I fixed for you :Smile

Anonymous

There is no such guns "elites", I guess you're talking about Beretta. I would like to have walter p38 or TT.
ruplayer Wrote:There is no such guns "elites", I guess you're talking about Beretta. I would like to have walter p38 or TT.

It's a Walther P38 as in "Carl Walther". I used to have one of those. The most accurate 9mm I have ever shot.

Anonymous

Yea, Walther, we call it Вальтер, Like Walter Scott. Didn't know in English it's different.
I'll probably be picking up a Ruger 10/22 or a Mini-14 once I move out of this house.

Ideally once I have the cash I'm going to ideally go with an AR-15 and possibly a 2011 build. More likely than not I'm probably going to end up with a Springfield XD and hopefully a nice lever action.
Loks Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:my dad have an ak 47 >Big Grin
as for me i want elites  :Smile i wish i could use them like Loks Laggin Llama lol

I fixed for you :Smile
lmao loks thats just power abuse besides i think im better than u in elites lol  Tongue

JayCat Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:There is no such guns "elites", I guess you're talking about Beretta. I would like to have walter p38 or TT.

It's a Walther P38 as in "Carl Walther". I used to have one of those. The most accurate 9mm I have ever shot.
lol jay the serial killer  Tongue
i hope u didnt shoot anyone lol
a scout would be nice too...im just getting ready for zombies...that shit is going to happen some day and i want to be ready.
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:a scout would be nice too...im just getting ready for zombies...that shit is going to happen some day and i want to be ready.
You probably don't want a Steyr Scout then. I'd save the money, pick up a cheaper rifle and get something that ain't .308 (I think the Scout is .308).

For the price of the Scout (2200~ish)?

You can get an AK, a box of ammo and bury that... and still have money left over.
Pages: 1 2