(wL) Forums

Full Version: Valve Source Update [10/13/2011]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Valve Wrote:Source Engine Changes (CS:S, DoD:S, TF2, HL2Big GrinM)

Fixed an issue with the multi-threaded renderer which could cause a crash on map change
    Adjusted whitespace to improve formatting in status command output
    Changed stats output to show KB/s instead of bytes/sec, added a connections column, and changed the users column to "Map changes"
    Fixed game servers not being able to execute the retry command due to the dependence on the connect command (which is not executable by game servers)
    Made sndplaydelay executable by servers
    Server frame rate is now based on the tickrate of the active Source mod, not the fps_max convar
    Server processing delays have been reduced, especially for servers on modern Linux kernels
    Entity processing logic has been optimized to significantly reduce CPU usage on full servers
    Multi-threaded server code is now enabled by default under Linux (already enabled on Windows)
    An exploit with non-printable characters causing lag on Windows servers has been fixed
    CPU is fully yielded back to the system whenever the server is running faster than the tickrate
    Dramatic increase in performance for low-level math libraries

Counter-Strike: Source

Prevent AWP cycle time exploit using quick switch
    Fixed bug causing HUD History to display item pickups from nearby players
    Increased sized of HUD History resource to prevent clipping
    Changed grenade damage so that it always hits HITGROUP_GENERIC and takes into account armor for damage calculations
    Reduced standing and moving accuracy for pistols
    Decreased accuracy while moving with sniper rifles
    Added additional legacy mode (3) to cl_dynamiccrosshair
    Updated the localization files

Original Source

I'm updating the servers now. I heard that it takes really long to apply the patch though.  :'(
No worries. We will be patient.  Wink
How long will it take?

[Image: 300299_101.png]
noooooooooooo, again update??????? :'(
:'(
i have to find nonsteam patch aagin :'( damn
I've gotten most of the servers up and running again. Admins should stay away from most of the admin features though since they'll probably crash the server.  :'(
do nonsteamers need to find update again?????????
DENVER FERNANDEZ Wrote:do nonsteamers need to find update again?????????
Yup.
Fk valve ! hate updates  >Sad valve updates suck
M. Bison Wrote:
DENVER FERNANDEZ Wrote:do nonsteamers need to find update again?????????
Yup.

LOL. Here come the posts.
Knowpain Wrote:Fk valve ! hate updates  >Sad valve updates suck

Are you saying this because you're annoyed at the changes, or because you're annoyed that you won't be able to play the game that you didn't pay for.
Pages: 1 2 3