(wL) Forums

Full Version: Heartbreaking Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[youtube]gVvmT9SKgrQ[/youtube]

News article
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...treet.html
No idea what those people said but I still watched the whole thing. How the damn fuck did those people not help him? I would have called the hospital immediately. Also did you guys see the pool of blood??????
That's the problem with human speed bumps, the technology just isn't ready for real world implementation yet.
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:No idea what those people said but I still watched the whole thing. How the damn fuck did those people not help him? I would have called the hospital immediately. Also did you guys see the pool of blood??????

'him' is a 2 year old girl.
Spartacus Wrote:
BaNaNaMaN Wrote:No idea what those people said but I still watched the whole thing. How the damn fuck did those people not help him? I would have called the hospital immediately. Also did you guys see the pool of blood??????

'him' is a 2 year old girl.
Sorry never knew..looked like a boy!
Not to be heartless but they do have alot of ppl in Asia and that might be why no one cared for the kid.
i didnt watch the whole video cause its really sad and heart breaking tbh i dont think i can handle watching something like this done to a small kid, i just dont understand why the driver didnt stop? he couldnt have not seen the kid?
and the ppl just walked by like nothing happened and no one called for an ambulance, and even if there is alot of ppl in asia they shouldnt just treat someone's else life like that, each individual is unique and important in a way they are originals and cannot be replaced, i swear i ran over a cat's tail by mistake as i couldnt see the cat it was dark and i felt guilty about it and couldnt sleep at night from the guilt, and that was a small child he ran over how can he sleep at night, and didnt he think about the kid's parents? ppl are really heartless and thats the truth, until ppl start understanding and feeling each other this world wont become better
НИХУЯ СЕБЕ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :'(

Anonymous

They showed it on 1st Russian news today, and I think they said she's more than two, around 8-9, it's still sad. They also said that both drivers got arrested later. They still have a death penalty in China, I wish they use it to them.
Assassin Wrote:i didnt watch the whole video cause its really sad and heart breaking tbh i dont think i can handle watching something like this done to a small kid, i just dont understand why the driver didnt stop? he couldnt have not seen the kid?
and the ppl just walked by like nothing happened and no one called for an ambulance, and even if there is alot of ppl in asia they shouldnt just treat someone's else life like that, each individual is unique and important in a way they are originals and cannot be replaced, i swear i ran over a cat's tail by mistake as i couldnt see the cat it was dark and i felt guilty about it and couldnt sleep at night from the guilt, and that was a small child he ran over how can he sleep at night, and didnt he think about the kid's parents? ppl are really heartless and thats the truth, until ppl start understanding and feeling each other this world wont become better

see assassin what rodrigo borgia is doing? send some assassins and assassinate these templars!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3