(wL) Forums

Full Version: <3 my connection.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: BF3DL.jpg]

Brag? ... Yes I am!
I could do that too if I had a cable long enough from my router to my PC. But I don't, and I'm on these stupid ethernet power adapters that only give me 1.25MB/s Sad
I, The Rival Wrote:I could do that too if I had a cable long enough from my router to my PC. But I don't, and I'm on these ****** ethernet power adapters that only give me 1.25MB/s Sad

That 30 foot cable would have cost you less then those adapters. Just saying.  Tongue
JayCat Wrote:
I, The Rival Wrote:I could do that too if I had a cable long enough from my router to my PC. But I don't, and I'm on these ****** ethernet power adapters that only give me 1.25MB/s Sad

That 30 foot cable would have cost you less then those adapters. Just saying.  Tongue

The adapters were free, since I found them in my attic eventually (along with a load of other cables from the early 2000s, and loads of 3.5" floppy disks").
Wow, my download rate has never been higher than 2mb/ps.
Spiffywerks Wrote:[Image: BF3DL.jpg]

Brag? ... Yes I am!
dude i never get more than 1mb/s usually its between 500-600 kbps/s , and whats your connection speed?
anyway im jealous from the fact that you need about 10 min to download the game, while i need 10 hours to download it life is so cruel  :'(
Im about to pre-order my copy but i want to get it at gamestop so i get teh Physical Warfare pack. plus i like to have an actual copy of the game...lol
wow you guys are lucky...my first internet connection downloaded files at 25 kbs then 60kbs now it download files at 120 kbs...so if i wanted to download a 11 gb game it would take like 2 or 3 days lol
[Image: 1548933463.png]

fuck At&T Slow ass POS...im just glade that im close to the server
[Image: 1548957131.png]

I hate mine too Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4