(wL) Forums

Full Version: Clan tag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ummm any recommendations for a clan tag?and anyone willing to join it?i think it can be  PBUAWL-Penetrating Babies Untouched Asses With Lightsabers
...i dont really think that names is...well that name is fucked up man...wtf i almost hope that no one joins because its that fucking redic....sry man
i found it from the internet...man im kidding why would i have a clan tag name like that lol...so any recommendations?
well  I hope taht you are serious b/c thats is weird. but gl with your clan.
|LKA| let's kill assassin! Hahahhahahaha
Or this one |TBaGGiNG|
[Erevanski]...    (CFC) Wrote:ummm any recommendations for a clan tag?and anyone willing to join it?i think it can be  PBUAWL-Penetrating Babies Untouched Asses With Lightsabers

How's about: "HAX(BANME)". That sounds like a good clan name Big Grin
Or...... T.E.F.S.O.A.B.T.H. Which stands for: The Epic Flying Saucers Of Awesome Back-flipping Top Hats.
Silly your 2nd is the winner!
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:Silly your 2nd is the winner!
Thanks Man Big Grin

I'd like you to suggest some clan names, haha  ;D
[Erevanski]...    (CFC) Wrote:ummm any recommendations for a clan tag?and anyone willing to join it?i think it can be  PBUAWL-Penetrating Babies Untouched Asses With Lightsabers

this one serious clan tag.
Knowpain Wrote:

this one serious clan tag.
By the way Knowpain, that was actually one of my cousins, haha Smile
Pages: 1 2