(wL) Forums

Full Version: America's new INVISIBLE tank...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
^^ now ruplayer is gonna jump and say russia is this and russia is that lol

Anonymous

Assassin Wrote:^^ now ruplayer is gonna jump and say russia is this and russia is that lol

I don't have to say nothing, just type in google what is Spetsnaz GRU, we created our own fighting culture/system sambo. No need to prove professionalism of our military.
yeah the Spetsnaz are bad ass. but the US marines are ridiculous lol
ruplayer Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:^^ now ruplayer is gonna jump and say russia is this and russia is that lol

I don't have to say nothing, just type in google what is Spetsnaz GRU, we created our own fighting culture/system sambo. No need to prove professionalism of our military.
lol it was joke we all know that russia is one of the super powers and you dont have to prove anything. and in my opinion spetsnaz are tougher than marines even the sight of them is scary lol
Assassin Wrote:lol it was joke we all know that russia is one of the super powers and you dont have to prove anything. and in my opinion spetsnaz are tougher than marines even the sight of them is scary lol

I didn't say they were better bud, just said hey are ridiculous. That can sometimes mean not as good.
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:
Assassin Wrote:lol it was joke we all know that russia is one of the super powers and you dont have to prove anything. and in my opinion spetsnaz are tougher than marines even the sight of them is scary lol

I didn't say they were better bud, just said hey are ridiculous. That can sometimes mean not as good.
i know what you meant but i meant that russians undergoes a tougher training program than the marines, thats of course from what i saw on tv and some other programs  Smile
lol TV is bias so don't believe anything you see on it. just like the picture of the tank.
Assassin do you think the Americans will be stupid enough to show their real training programme to the general public?
rAnSaCk Wrote:Assassin do you think the Americans will be stupid enough to show their real training programme to the general public?
lol
Pages: 1 2 3