(wL) Forums

Full Version: Help needed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Anonymous

Please help, I installed Battlefield 3 today and I can't play, it runs well but as soon as I join any server or even single player mode it starts shooting and reloading on it's own, if I switch to secondary weapon it shoots once and then I can't shoot at all, I recorded my lag here:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK9ArXy_xyg[/youtube]

I updated my mouse drivers(logitech g500) I also tried different mouse, still have lag. I restarted my laptop after installation, didn't have any error messages during installation.
Please Do not spam this thread with useless posts, I'm asking for a real help, I've been waiting for this game forever! I did not have this lag in Beta. Googling didn't help me too, the game just got released and there is a lack of information yet=(

Anonymous

Bump. Problem is solved now, In settings I had hold mouse 2 for aiming, I switched it to click mouse 2 for aiming.
Glad you got it working. Have fun.

Anonymous

JayCat Wrote:Glad you got it working. Have fun.

Yessir, but anyway, this is their problem and it shouldn't be like this. Can somebody else please switch this option to "hold" reload the game and tell me if you will have non stop fire issue, if you do, then we can officially post solution for this issue. Thanks.
AHAHA YOU GOT KILL AT THE END!!