(wL) Forums

Full Version: css patch issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i don't know whats up but i installed the patch for the new css and i cant seem to get servers to show up in my list says something about having steam and i already have it installed :/ wtf is up i have not unistalled and reinstalled css yet but ya just wondering if there was something i can do before i do that i have patched the game 2 times sense the new patch reason being i couldnt connect at one point cause i supposbly had it set to insecure mode or some shit and said restart so i restarted nothing so i restarted comp still nothing any ways if you need more info please give i would love for some
which patch are you using, and whats you game version setti, aviara?
i prefer you download aviara not the one naive posted cause alot of ppl have problems with it
i downloaded Both :/ i tried avaria but i got a in secure bullshit so i patched with setti and now i cant seem to view server list
what game version do you have? and did setti patch work?
Before you open CSS, close steam. It should work.
i closed steam and it still wont show server list and no after i added setti it still failed i belive i had 66 and updated to 67
download setti css and use their patches its the best
ya ill reinstall ad see wat happens