(wL) Forums

Full Version: Bnet is dieing if you didnt no
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
so i was up at 5am pacific time about 8 eastern time so i was minding my own business u no recruiting for the site and i rand apon the game list there were i swear 5 things in it including the game i was spamming it is just stupid

here take a look
I'm not surprised because that's very early for U.S. kids on a school day. I'd suggest checking the melee list, I doubt it'll be that small because it usually consists of many international players.
Wait till they get on vacations.. hopefully
yea its insame
Yeah, and today a random spambot named Youth joined my game and I was threatening to ban him then he left completely. Hmm... SC1 BNET is getting weird. -.-

I still host Missile Warfare at some hours though. At least for download. But people are not willing to host... they demand me to start it even when I'm asleep. Like wtf. Where have the people gone who actually understand the concept of "DLing then hosting and playing and being thankful that we were given an awesome map"? Sheesh.
The problem is a lot of gamers don't know how to port forward. Tongue
Well there sure is a difference in the number of players recently compraed to the number there was before the release of sc2
i blame davidK your making ppl commit suicide lol

Nal_rAwr Wrote:yea its insame
Wtf is wrong with you are stupid in the head or something
Well if they took the time and typed "Can't host on Starcraft" in Google, they would instantly find the answer. But noooo. They just leech my limited amount of patience.

Those gaymers really need to get some brains.
Karla Wrote:i blame davidK your making ppl commit suicide lol

Nal_rAwr Wrote:yea its insame
Wtf is wrong with you are stupid in the head or something
Karla don't be so mean =(

look at the second pic he says insame lol
Pages: 1 2 3