(wL) Forums

Full Version: ROOTADMIN-Administrator app
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Media shut up loser.

Also, HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE lol i know henry.

Anonymous

We need to move all staff applications to flames section so I can post my true opinions. Bitches.
±¨°º¤ø„¸MeDia¸„ø¤º°¨± Wrote:He is overqualified for this position i don't see how he can't get it. Luck is not needed when you have "the force", may the force be with you.
ikr! anyways may the force be with us all.

henry Wrote:This thread needs this, and I haven't posted it in ~20 posts now..
WTF dude! lol

ruplayer Wrote:We need to move all staff applications to flames section so I can post my true opinions. Bitches.
HEHEHE lol
Lol  Smile Amazing app
Knowpain Wrote:I +9999999999999999999999 agree for you to be a Jr. Admin, but i dont think your butt is big enough to be a Root Admin.
According to your logic, the Root Admins must have huge assassins.
I only post that picture when: A) I don't know who any of you are(which is like always), and B) when I have no idea what the hell you guys are talking about(like always)
silly Wrote:
Knowpain Wrote:I +9999999999999999999999 agree for you to be a Jr. Admin, but i dont think your butt is big enough to be a Root Admin.
lol, well heres something only for you im their head, so bison and the rest of the root works from me lol
silly Wrote:
Rolling on the floor laughing!  ;D
360Oreo Wrote:Lol  Smile Amazing app
ikr lol
Eternal Wrote:
MindHACKer Wrote:
SpartanOnLSD Wrote:suck a fuck is from that Donnie Darko movie..lol
Really! ??? i watched that movie, but can't remember that sentence!

Me either.

its whenthey are sitting at the table eating dinner and donny and his sister start bitching at each other then she says go SUCK A FUCK!!

and here is the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-Oa-qlz ... re=related
YOU GUYS ARE SUCH FUCK ASS
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5