(wL) Forums

Full Version: OH! Wallbang on de_nuke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn8ViEq0Fe0[/youtube]
nice wallhack wallbang i thought it was the one with me lol
You must be proud.
Eternal Wrote:You must be proud.
Err didn't mean for it to sound cocky  :-\ I meant that for most its not much, but being my second time doing it I find it an achievement.
Riser` Wrote:
Err didn't mean for it to sound cocky  :-\ I meant that for most its not much, but being my second time doing it I find it an achievement.

Don't worry, Eternal is just jelly because he's bade. Nice wallbang bro. Although that is a real glitch spot.
I, The Rival Wrote:
Riser` Wrote:

Don't worry, Eternal is just jelly because he's bade. Nice wallbang bro. Although that is a real glitch spot.

For both sides.  ;D
i still dont understand whats a wallbang the bullet just goes throw the wall and kill someone ???
bingo!
Riser` Wrote:

It wasnt intended to be taken offensively. o.o

I, The Rival Wrote:
Riser` Wrote:

Don't worry, Eternal is just jelly because he's bade.

I suck at a game, oh well.  :Smile
Wow awesome hack, can i have one  :Smile
Pages: 1 2